First you walk down a road, and without looking, fall into a hole. and may sit there for awhile, before you learn to climb out.
Then you may walk down that same road and learn to walk around the hole.
Finally you don’t walk down that road anymore.
– author unknown
5 Cardinal Beliefs to Be a Spiritual Creator
By Deepak Chopra
From a spiritual viewpoint you are always a creator. The tiniest
situation in your life is not made “out there” but “in here,” from the
source of reality, which is awareness. People who believe that the
material world is causing things to happen are simply unconscious
creators-they haven’t taken responsibility for being authors of their
own lives. Since all of us are conditioned to believe that nature
operates independently of what we think, wish, dream, and feel,
reclaiming authorship of our reality is a gradual process that is
fostered by our ability to be present to our intentions, moment by
To cultivate your connection to spirit, hold these 5 cardinal beliefs in mind:
1. I am an empty vessel. Inspiration fills me every day, but I am not here to hold onto anything that comes to me.
2. I am here to pass energy from one state to another. Hopefully, I
move it from a lower to a higher state, since my purpose is to direct
everything toward spirit.
3. I do not have to control the flow of reality, I bend where spirit bids me.
4. The fullness of spirit, not my ego, provides.
5. If I live from the source of creation, only good can come to me. Everything from spirit comes from love.
– Deepak Chopra
Civilization is a word we use to define self’s feeble attempt to
duplicate Oneness. Since self is an illusion, it follows that
civilization is also an illusion. One is the only reality.
One has no branch offices, divisions, or independent contractors.
– Carson’s Commentary
Healing Laughter … A wonderful giggle!
1. Be a fundamentalist, make sure fun always comes before the mental.
Realize that life is a situation comedy that will never be cancelled. A
laugh track has been provided and the reason why we are put in the
material world is to get more material. Have a good laughsitive twice a
day and that will insure regular hilarity.
2. Remember that each of us has been given a special gift – just for entering. So you are already a winner!
3. The most powerful tool on the planet today is Tell-A-Vision. That is where I tell a vision to you and you tell a vision to me
4. Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop.
5. As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between our ears, causing a condition called truth
decay. So be sure to use your truth brush and mental floss twice a day.
And when you’re tempted to practice tantrum yoga, remember what we
teach in the Absurdiveness Training Class: “Don’t get even, get odd.”
6. If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments and truly
live like nomads. That’s where I no mad at you, you no mad at me. That
way, there will surely be nomadness on the planet. And peace begins
with each of us. A little peace here, a little peace there, pretty soon
all the peaces will fit together to make one big peace everywhere.
7. I know great earth changes have been predicted for the future, so if
you’re looking to avoid earthquakes, my advice is simple. When you find
a fault, just don’t dwell on it.
8. There’s no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world, and we’ll never have to change it again.
9. Everything I have told you is channeled. That way, if you don’t like
it, it’s not my fault. And remember, enlightenment is not a
bureaucracy. You don’t have to go through channels.
10. Finally, if you’re looking to find the key to the universe, I
have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is – there is no
key to the Universe. The good news is – it was never locked.”
Be a light unto the world – not a candle snuffer.
I shall allow myself to feel capable
— so that I may seek excellence.
I shall allow myself to feel sadness
— so that joy may return.
I shall allow myself to feel happy
— so that I may be revitalized.
I shall allow myself to feel afraid
— so that I may find courage.
I shall allow myself to feel alone
— so that I may know me.
I shall allow myself to feel beautiful
— so that I may feel free.
I shall allow myself to feel lovable
— so that the loving may seek me.
I shall allow myself to feel pain
— so that I may heal.
I shall allow myself to feel worthy
— so that I may fulfill my purpose.
When I am centered, I see the perfection in the world, myself and others.
When I find the world to be imperfect, I will take responsibility for
painting it that way. I will look into the heart of a rose, or the eyes
of a newborn baby and again know perfection.
I take responsibility for creating my own life story through the
choices I have made — to blame others is to give away my personal
Who will I allow to write the next chapter of my life?
I shall make a small difference on this planet through the work I do —
when I leave I will have done my share. I shall live, love, laugh, and
learn on my journey …
People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel.